Tags: AASHTO Executive Director John Horsley.
With more than 100,000 votes cast for the fourth annual America's Transportation Awards competition, the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) claimed the People's Choice Award for its Operation I-5 Partnership Project. A panel of transportation experts also weighed in on ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) supports President Barack Obama's message to Congress in his address on Sept. 8 that calls for a $50 billion investment in transportation infrastructure to boost the nation's struggling economy. AASHTO Executive ...
The House of Representatives voted 421-4 on March 2 to extend until Sept. 30 federal highway and transit programs that are slated to expire on March 4. The bill — the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011, or H.R. 662 — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views