Tags: ABC Chief Economist Anirban Basu p
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that the nation’s construction materials prices fell 1.1 percent in November — the largest monthly decrease since February 2009 — according to the producer price index report by the U.S. Department of Labor. However, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park160 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views