Tags: ABC Vice President of Federal Affairs Geoffrey Burr
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) on April 15 issued the following statement regarding repeal of the expanded 1099 tax reporting requirements (H.R. 4), which was signed into law April 14 by President Obama. “Repeal of the 1099 mandate eliminates an unnecessary administrative ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151548 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151004 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1002 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production620 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone385 Views