Tags: abor Department’s Office of Inspector General
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is moving forward with its second phase in major reforms to its pattern of violations process (POV), which includes tougher provisions for mines with chronic and persistent violations of significant health and safety ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views