Tags: abrasive wear
When done properly, hard surfacing can save you money and extend the life of your buckets and other equipment. By Chris Monroe Whether hard surfacing old equipment or new, when completed properly, the result is the same: less downtime for replacing worn ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1155 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC673 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania497 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up445 Views