Tags: absorptive clays
Before putting on a wool cardigan, make sure you know how the wool was cleaned. By Bill Langer Fuller’s earth is a catchall term for a number of absorptive clays. It gets its name from the original use to which it was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views