Tags: accident at a sand and gravel operation Utah
A 56-year-old equipment operator with 10 years of experience was killed on Feb. 24, 2011, Bolinder Resources LLC - Crushing and Sampling Unit, a Utah sand and gravel operation, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced on April 11. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance300 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments235 Views