Tags: accident at a sand and gravel operation Utah
A 56-year-old equipment operator with 10 years of experience was killed on Feb. 24, 2011, Bolinder Resources LLC - Crushing and Sampling Unit, a Utah sand and gravel operation, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced on April 11. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views