Tags: accident at a sand and gravel operation Utah
A 56-year-old equipment operator with 10 years of experience was killed on Feb. 24, 2011, Bolinder Resources LLC - Crushing and Sampling Unit, a Utah sand and gravel operation, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced on April 11. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry630 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction515 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way424 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter401 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views