Tags: accident at a sand and gravel operation Utah
A 56-year-old equipment operator with 10 years of experience was killed on Feb. 24, 2011, Bolinder Resources LLC - Crushing and Sampling Unit, a Utah sand and gravel operation, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced on April 11. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers345 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America238 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views