Tags: accident at a sand and gravel operation Utah
A 56-year-old equipment operator with 10 years of experience was killed on Feb. 24, 2011, Bolinder Resources LLC - Crushing and Sampling Unit, a Utah sand and gravel operation, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced on April 11. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1299 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth489 Views