Tags: accident prevention
Last week, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) held a conference call with stakeholders to walk them through two new online tools it has released to allow operators and inspectors to track violations of standards it has identified as ...
Two men are in the hospital following an accident at a sand and gravel operation near Amarillo, Texas. One worker was airlifted to the hospital Wednesday morning due to injuries sustained after a cable broke off a truck and struck him ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views