Tags: accident prevention
Last week, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) held a conference call with stakeholders to walk them through two new online tools it has released to allow operators and inspectors to track violations of standards it has identified as ...
Two men are in the hospital following an accident at a sand and gravel operation near Amarillo, Texas. One worker was airlifted to the hospital Wednesday morning due to injuries sustained after a cable broke off a truck and struck him ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views