Tags: accident prevention
Last week, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) held a conference call with stakeholders to walk them through two new online tools it has released to allow operators and inspectors to track violations of standards it has identified as ...
Two men are in the hospital following an accident at a sand and gravel operation near Amarillo, Texas. One worker was airlifted to the hospital Wednesday morning due to injuries sustained after a cable broke off a truck and struck him ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views