Tags: accident prevention
Last week, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) held a conference call with stakeholders to walk them through two new online tools it has released to allow operators and inspectors to track violations of standards it has identified as ...
Two men are in the hospital following an accident at a sand and gravel operation near Amarillo, Texas. One worker was airlifted to the hospital Wednesday morning due to injuries sustained after a cable broke off a truck and struck him ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry302 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views