Tags: accident prevention
Last week, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) held a conference call with stakeholders to walk them through two new online tools it has released to allow operators and inspectors to track violations of standards it has identified as ...
Two men are in the hospital following an accident at a sand and gravel operation near Amarillo, Texas. One worker was airlifted to the hospital Wednesday morning due to injuries sustained after a cable broke off a truck and struck him ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility787 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company373 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?326 Views