During a stakeholder meeting on Feb. 25, 2015, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) unveiled a new online web tool to provide information on a mine site’s compliance with the ‘Rules to Live By’ standards. ‘Rules to Live By’ ...
Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant418 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March351 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania211 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum170 Views