The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) recently issued an alert regarding deaths and injuries related to confined spaces. One recent fatality occurred when a miner was cleaning the inside of a tanker railcar. Another miner was severely burned while ...
During a stakeholder meeting on Feb. 25, 2015, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) unveiled a new online web tool to provide information on a mine site’s compliance with the ‘Rules to Live By’ standards. ‘Rules to Live By’ ...
Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151619 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151062 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1026 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production723 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Granite Rock helps make the Super Bowl a success492 Views