During a stakeholder meeting on Feb. 25, 2015, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) unveiled a new online web tool to provide information on a mine site’s compliance with the ‘Rules to Live By’ standards. ‘Rules to Live By’ ...
Serious injury and death is becoming an all-too-common occurrence for highway construction workers. Although workers aren’t always at fault, there are several preventable measures that can be taken to help reduce the risk of such a horrible and tragic accident. Here ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas424 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents307 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views