ACG Materials, a subsidiary of Harrison Gypsum, has acquired the assets of Pinnacle Materials' Eagle Ford Division in South Texas. ACG Materials will operate five aggregate pits -- located in Dilley, Pearsall, Eagle Pass and the Three Rivers area -- previously ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views