The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently recognized the Gorman-Rupp Co. in Mansfield, Ohio for achieving “milestone member” status in 2012, a designation that highlights industry support through longtime and continuous participation in the association. Gorman-Rupp is a 75-year member of AEM. AEM ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board328 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments309 Views