Tags: ACI Elmer Baker Student Fellowship
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), announces the opening of its student Fellowship and Scholarship program for the 2011-2012 academic year. This year, the ACI Foundation is offering eight Fellowships for undergraduate and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views
- Luck Stone recognized for GIS app implementation121 Views