Tags: ACI Elmer Baker Student Fellowship
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), announces the opening of its student Fellowship and Scholarship program for the 2011-2012 academic year. This year, the ACI Foundation is offering eight Fellowships for undergraduate and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February423 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again254 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)163 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views