Tags: ACI Executive Vice President Ron Burg
Farmington Hills, Mich.-based American Concrete Institute (ACI) has launched a mobile-optimized version of its Website, enabling users of smartphones to better navigate the site on these devices. The site, www.mobile.concrete.org, contains the following · Contact information: Phone and email ...
Kenneth C. Hover, Ph.D., P.E., is the new president of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), assuming the post of president of the Institute after the passing of ACI President Richard D. Stehly on Sept. 18, 2010. In accordance with the bylaws ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views