Tags: ACI Executive Vice President Ron Burg
Farmington Hills, Mich.-based American Concrete Institute (ACI) has launched a mobile-optimized version of its Website, enabling users of smartphones to better navigate the site on these devices. The site, www.mobile.concrete.org, contains the following · Contact information: Phone and email ...
Kenneth C. Hover, Ph.D., P.E., is the new president of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), assuming the post of president of the Institute after the passing of ACI President Richard D. Stehly on Sept. 18, 2010. In accordance with the bylaws ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1904 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania485 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC481 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up440 Views