Tags: ACI Executive Vice President Ron Burg
Farmington Hills, Mich.-based American Concrete Institute (ACI) has launched a mobile-optimized version of its Website, enabling users of smartphones to better navigate the site on these devices. The site, www.mobile.concrete.org, contains the following · Contact information: Phone and email ...
Kenneth C. Hover, Ph.D., P.E., is the new president of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), assuming the post of president of the Institute after the passing of ACI President Richard D. Stehly on Sept. 18, 2010. In accordance with the bylaws ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views