Tags: ACI Executive Vice President Ron Burg
Farmington Hills, Mich.-based American Concrete Institute (ACI) has launched a mobile-optimized version of its Website, enabling users of smartphones to better navigate the site on these devices. The site, www.mobile.concrete.org, contains the following · Contact information: Phone and email ...
Kenneth C. Hover, Ph.D., P.E., is the new president of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), assuming the post of president of the Institute after the passing of ACI President Richard D. Stehly on Sept. 18, 2010. In accordance with the bylaws ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry593 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction479 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way272 Views