Tags: ACI Foundation Concrete Research Council Arthur J. Boase Award
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), recognized three individuals with awards during the ACI Fall 2011 Convention last month in Cincinnati, Ohio. Michael E. Kreger was awarded the ACI Foundation Concrete Research Council ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting926 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem910 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve325 Views
- Graniterock uses grazing for grass management273 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime222 Views