Tags: ACI Spring 2011 Convention
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) will present its Distinguished Achievement Award to the Florida Concrete & Products Association (FC&PA) at the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. During the convention’s opening session on Sunday, April 3, at 5:15 p.m., the ...
The American Concrete Institute’s (ACI) Spring 2011 Convention will take place April 3-7, 2011 in Tampa, Fla. Concrete-The Strength of Florida will bring engineers, architects, contractors, educators, manufacturers, and material representatives together to collaborate on concrete industry codes, specifications, and standards. ...
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is currently seeking submissions for sessions taking place during the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla., April 3-7, 2011. More information about current Calls for Papers can be found by visiting www.CallforPapers.concrete.org. Green Building and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance300 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments240 Views