Tags: ACI Spring 2011 Convention
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) will present its Distinguished Achievement Award to the Florida Concrete & Products Association (FC&PA) at the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. During the convention’s opening session on Sunday, April 3, at 5:15 p.m., the ...
The American Concrete Institute’s (ACI) Spring 2011 Convention will take place April 3-7, 2011 in Tampa, Fla. Concrete-The Strength of Florida will bring engineers, architects, contractors, educators, manufacturers, and material representatives together to collaborate on concrete industry codes, specifications, and standards. ...
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is currently seeking submissions for sessions taking place during the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla., April 3-7, 2011. More information about current Calls for Papers can be found by visiting www.CallforPapers.concrete.org. Green Building and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views