Tags: ACI Spring 2011 Convention
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) will present its Distinguished Achievement Award to the Florida Concrete & Products Association (FC&PA) at the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. During the convention’s opening session on Sunday, April 3, at 5:15 p.m., the ...
The American Concrete Institute’s (ACI) Spring 2011 Convention will take place April 3-7, 2011 in Tampa, Fla. Concrete-The Strength of Florida will bring engineers, architects, contractors, educators, manufacturers, and material representatives together to collaborate on concrete industry codes, specifications, and standards. ...
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is currently seeking submissions for sessions taking place during the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla., April 3-7, 2011. More information about current Calls for Papers can be found by visiting www.CallforPapers.concrete.org. Green Building and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections491 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry330 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America267 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company237 Views