Tags: ACPA Southwest Chapter
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA), Southeast Chapter has awarded the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport a Gold Award in the Commercial Service for the Third Parallel Runway Phase II – Paving and Lighting Package in Charlotte, N.C. This award was presented at ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views