SMICO Mfg. announced a newly formed joint venture with L&H Industrial to acquire Symons Brothers Screens of North Hollywood, Calif. Symons Screens builds screeners for asphalt, mining, aggregates, and other industrial applications for customers all over the world. The newly formed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior186 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views