SMICO Mfg. announced a newly formed joint venture with L&H Industrial to acquire Symons Brothers Screens of North Hollywood, Calif. Symons Screens builds screeners for asphalt, mining, aggregates, and other industrial applications for customers all over the world. The newly formed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views