Tags: ACS Valves
Rotary Valve for Rugged Dust Collection Applications Maintains Accurate Upstream and Downstream Pressure Differentials; Improves Total Process Energy Efficiency.
CALEDONIA, Ontario, Canada ACS Valves. Designed specifically for rugged applications generating harsh or abrasive dusts, the CI Series of rotary valves from ACS Valves provides processing operations continuous performance, reduced maintenance, and optimal energy efficiency. To provide long-term, heavy-duty rotary ...
ACS Valves says its new MD series of rotary feeder valves provides material metering that contributes tangible operating efficiency advantages, as well as long-term production and maintenance savings. The feeders are constructed with an eight-vane rotary valve that ensures proper ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views