Tags: ACS Valves
Rotary Valve for Rugged Dust Collection Applications Maintains Accurate Upstream and Downstream Pressure Differentials; Improves Total Process Energy Efficiency.
CALEDONIA, Ontario, Canada ACS Valves. Designed specifically for rugged applications generating harsh or abrasive dusts, the CI Series of rotary valves from ACS Valves provides processing operations continuous performance, reduced maintenance, and optimal energy efficiency. To provide long-term, heavy-duty rotary ...
ACS Valves says its new MD series of rotary feeder valves provides material metering that contributes tangible operating efficiency advantages, as well as long-term production and maintenance savings. The feeders are constructed with an eight-vane rotary valve that ensures proper ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure538 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]471 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views