Tags: ACS Valves
Rotary Valve for Rugged Dust Collection Applications Maintains Accurate Upstream and Downstream Pressure Differentials; Improves Total Process Energy Efficiency.
CALEDONIA, Ontario, Canada ACS Valves. Designed specifically for rugged applications generating harsh or abrasive dusts, the CI Series of rotary valves from ACS Valves provides processing operations continuous performance, reduced maintenance, and optimal energy efficiency. To provide long-term, heavy-duty rotary ...
ACS Valves says its new MD series of rotary feeder valves provides material metering that contributes tangible operating efficiency advantages, as well as long-term production and maintenance savings. The feeders are constructed with an eight-vane rotary valve that ensures proper ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way417 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views