Tags: ACT vice president-commercial vehicle sector
North America Class 8 commercial vehicle preliminary net orders for October improved both month over month and year over year, ACT Research Co. reported. The final numbers, which will be released mid-November, will approach 27,700 units for Class ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)292 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views