Tags: ACT vice president-commercial vehicle sector
North America Class 8 commercial vehicle preliminary net orders for October improved both month over month and year over year, ACT Research Co. reported. The final numbers, which will be released mid-November, will approach 27,700 units for Class ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety348 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show272 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs196 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader196 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000168 Views