Tags: Acting Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty
The U.S. Department of Transportation has awarded Caltrans with a 2011 National Roadway Safety Award for developing an innovative safety software program that makes it easier for local transportation agencies to prioritize safety projects. The application determines which projects offer ...
Public transit projects across California are receiving bond funds to upgrade transit service, purchase eco-friendly buses, and modernize transit stations to create jobs across the state, according to an Oct. 31 press statement from Caltrans. The 138 projects will receive ...
The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) on Aug. 31 awarded three grants totaling $55 million to reduce congestion and increase safety on the Pacific Surfliner intercity rail corridor between Los Angeles and San Diego, according to Caltrans. “More Californians are choosing trains ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill886 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]620 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure563 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches344 Views