Trimble announced Tuesday it has acquired New Zealand-based Actronic Holdings Limited, which provides weighing technology and payload information systems to construction, aggregates, mining and waste markets. The acquisition adds weighing information to the information Trimble provides contractors by adding Actronic’s LOADRITE ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views