Tags: Adairsville Quarry
Vulcan Materials generates $5 million in capital investments from its Bartow County operations alone, the Daily Tribune News reports. That’s because Vulcan Materials’ two Bartow County quarries sit on the majority of the county’s crushed stone resources, where the company extracts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction492 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views