Tags: additional transportation funding in Maine
TRIP, a national nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, DC., will release "Growth and Quality of Life in Maine,” at a news conference in Portland, Maine, at 10 EST a.m. on Dec. 15. The most-needed surface transportation improvements in Maine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views