Tags: Adele Abrams Esq. CMSP
On May 31, 2013, ALJ Rae issued a decision affirming work practices by a contract driller at an aggregates operation that had been challenged by MSHA. In Drilling & Blasting Systems, Inc. (D&B), a single driller had been dispatched to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views