Tags: Adele Abrams Esq.
In a precedential decision, the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) has reversed an Administrative Law Judge’s ruling and, in doing so, expands the scope of what can be deemed a “flagrant violation”--a category which now carries a ...
An independent contractor charged with three alleged violations of Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) equipment standards has been found guilty by ALJ Margaret Miller on Oct.12, 2012, and the ALJ, in accordance with her frequent practice, also increased some ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views