Tags: Adele Abrams Esq.
In a precedential decision, the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) has reversed an Administrative Law Judge’s ruling and, in doing so, expands the scope of what can be deemed a “flagrant violation”--a category which now carries a ...
An independent contractor charged with three alleged violations of Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) equipment standards has been found guilty by ALJ Margaret Miller on Oct.12, 2012, and the ALJ, in accordance with her frequent practice, also increased some ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1819 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1149 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection601 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up415 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania382 Views