Tags: advance notification of inspections that prevent inspectors from observing violations; frequent hazard complaints or hotline calls; plan compliance issues; inadequate workplace examinations; a high nu
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) revealed on July 28 that federal inspectors issued 194 citations, orders, and safeguards during special impact inspections conducted at 12 coal mines and two metal/non-metal mines during the month of June. The coal mines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views