NSSGA’s new CEO, Mike Johnson, focuses advocacy efforts by putting aggregates first. Q. When it comes to association management, what are the key commonalities and differences between the beer and aggregate industries? A. First, thank you for the opportunity to respond to ...
Three individuals were recognized for their advocacy efforts at the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Honors Award Ceremony. “Growing Forward,” a grassroots recognition program, recognizes association member participation on issues such as transportation reauthorization and other legislative initiatives ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers389 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg311 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views