Tags: Advocate Capitol News Bureau
Transportation coalition "Driving Louisiana Forward" is seeking legislative sponsors for Louisiana state constitutional amendments that would raise the gasoline tax and establish a $3 billion bond program for highway efforts, The Bond Buyer, a daily finance newspaper, reported. The coalition said ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs714 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity222 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding213 Views