Tags: Aerial Devices Safety Manual
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) now offers French Canadian versions of its Aerial Platform Safety Manual and Aerial Devices Safety Manual to help equipment manufacturers comply with government language requirements for distributing products in Quebec. The two manuals outline possible ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs208 Views