Tags: Aerial Platform Safety Manual
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) now offers French Canadian versions of its Aerial Platform Safety Manual and Aerial Devices Safety Manual to help equipment manufacturers comply with government language requirements for distributing products in Quebec. The two manuals outline possible ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views