Tags: Aerial Platform Safety Manual
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) now offers French Canadian versions of its Aerial Platform Safety Manual and Aerial Devices Safety Manual to help equipment manufacturers comply with government language requirements for distributing products in Quebec. The two manuals outline possible ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views