Tags: Aerial Work Platforms
Citing a marketplace that "remains challenging," Terex announced another down quarter for the year, with its Aerial Work Platforms division continuing to provide the majority of positive news for the company. Sales for the company fell 9.3 percent from third quarter 2014 to $1.6 ...
McConnellsburg, Pa.-based JLG Industries Inc. recently graduated the 6,000th qualified instructor from the company’s Train-the-Trainer course held in Las Vegas. James Mason Jr., who is an outside machine shop apprentice instructor, was recognized with the honor. He received gift certificates for ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company and manufacturer of aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers, announced today the promotion of Scott Milligan to the position of vice president, customer support and aftermarket development for the Americas region. “As director ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views