Tags: Aerial Work Platforms
Citing a marketplace that "remains challenging," Terex announced another down quarter for the year, with its Aerial Work Platforms division continuing to provide the majority of positive news for the company. Sales for the company fell 9.3 percent from third quarter 2014 to $1.6 ...
McConnellsburg, Pa.-based JLG Industries Inc. recently graduated the 6,000th qualified instructor from the company’s Train-the-Trainer course held in Las Vegas. James Mason Jr., who is an outside machine shop apprentice instructor, was recognized with the honor. He received gift certificates for ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company and manufacturer of aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers, announced today the promotion of Scott Milligan to the position of vice president, customer support and aftermarket development for the Americas region. “As director ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs670 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina362 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity340 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries216 Views