Seven states will receive more than $9.7 million as part of a national program to encourage innovative strategies to relieve congestion, according to the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA). California, Florida, North Carolina, Minnesota, Texas, Virginia and Washington received grants for 10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve513 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry248 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting186 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature148 Views