Seven states will receive more than $9.7 million as part of a national program to encourage innovative strategies to relieve congestion, according to the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA). California, Florida, North Carolina, Minnesota, Texas, Virginia and Washington received grants for 10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April609 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry350 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration336 Views