Seven states will receive more than $9.7 million as part of a national program to encourage innovative strategies to relieve congestion, according to the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA). California, Florida, North Carolina, Minnesota, Texas, Virginia and Washington received grants for 10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup416 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation383 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views