Tags: aftertreatment emission systems
Navistar announced it has reached definitive, long-term supply agreements for heavy-duty diesel engines and emissions aftertreatment technologies with Cummins, according to Truckinginfo.com. Through these agreements, Navistar will offer the Cummins ISX15 in its International ProStar+, PayStar and 9900 models. In addition, Navistar ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1090 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry698 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets446 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views