Tags: AGC CEO Stephen E. Sandherr
Employment in construction declined by 16,000 during the month of December 2010 as the industry’s unemployment rate hit 20.7 percent, according to analysis of federal employment figures released Jan. 7 by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC). Even as the ...
Construction employment expanded in 29 states between September and October, while fewer people are working in construction compared to last year in 39 states, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) reported in an analysis of state employment data released ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029308 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views