February construction spending is up, particularly with regard to residential building, private non-residential building and public investment, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) reports. February construction put in place, valued at $885 billion, was up 1.2 percent from a month ...
The Associated General Contractors of America and the Clean Air Task Force say emissions from diesel construction equipment will be significantly reduced at major highway projects in the most polluted areas if the Clean Construction Act of 2011 introduced today ...
Construction employment expanded in 29 states between September and October, while fewer people are working in construction compared to last year in 39 states, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) reported in an analysis of state employment data released ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views