Tags: AGC’s CEO Stephen E. Sandherr
The number of construction fatalities declined by nearly 10 percent between 2009 and 2010 and by almost 40 percent during the past five years, according to an analysis of new federal data prepared by the Associated General Contractors of America ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities334 Views