Tags: AGC’s CEO Stephen E. Sandherr
The number of construction fatalities declined by nearly 10 percent between 2009 and 2010 and by almost 40 percent during the past five years, according to an analysis of new federal data prepared by the Associated General Contractors of America ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1149 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1045 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program475 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views