Tags: AGC’s CEO Stephen E. Sandherr
The number of construction fatalities declined by nearly 10 percent between 2009 and 2010 and by almost 40 percent during the past five years, according to an analysis of new federal data prepared by the Associated General Contractors of America ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant418 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March351 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania211 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum170 Views