Tags: AGC’s CEO Stephen E. Sandherr
The number of construction fatalities declined by nearly 10 percent between 2009 and 2010 and by almost 40 percent during the past five years, according to an analysis of new federal data prepared by the Associated General Contractors of America ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views