Tags: AGC’s CEO Stephen E. Sandherr
The number of construction fatalities declined by nearly 10 percent between 2009 and 2010 and by almost 40 percent during the past five years, according to an analysis of new federal data prepared by the Associated General Contractors of America ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance318 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments288 Views