Tags: AggMan Editor-in-Chief Therese Dunphy
On Sept. 23, the National Mining Association's (NMA) board of directors elected a slate of officers and directors for the two-year term 2013-2014. The election was held at the association's Board and Annual Meeting of Members held in Las Vegas, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 847 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views