Tags: aggravated conduct
A recent decision by Administrative Law Judge Manning demonstrates that even where the mine operator has paid the fine for an unwarrantable failure (Section 104(d)) citation or order, it is still possible for the agent of management who was the ...
Here are some basic guidelines to civil penalties under Section 110(C) of the Mine Act. by Christopher G. Peterson Recently, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appeared fairly quiet on the enforcement front. However, what MSHA has lacked in numbers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success624 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies492 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned416 Views