Tags: aggregate Barometer score
The Carolinas AGC Construction Barometer, reflecting first quarter 2011, shows very little change in the construction industry in both North Carolina and South Carolina, according to the Carolinas Associated General Contractors. The aggregate Barometer score declined a modest 0.8 percent on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger442 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities364 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register357 Views