Tags: aggregate Barometer score
The Carolinas AGC Construction Barometer, reflecting first quarter 2011, shows very little change in the construction industry in both North Carolina and South Carolina, according to the Carolinas Associated General Contractors. The aggregate Barometer score declined a modest 0.8 percent on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger330 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views