Tags: aggregate companies
Cement giants Holcim and Lafarge have finalized the new 10-member executive committee for the new LafargeHolcim once the merger is complete. Reuters reported that Holcim CFO Thomas Aebischer is heading the group that will lead what is set to become the ...
The creation of the world's largest aggregate company got closer to being a reality Monday as Holcim Ltd. filed the Lafarge merger with a French financial market regulator. In one of the final steps before the $47 billion merger is finalized, Holcim ...
3D mobile laser scanning offers quick and accurate inventory measurements Performing physical inventories of material stockpiles is a task that most aggregate companies see as a necessary evil — it is something that has to be done for accounting purposes, but ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction483 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views