Tags: aggregate companies
Cement giants Holcim and Lafarge have finalized the new 10-member executive committee for the new LafargeHolcim once the merger is complete. Reuters reported that Holcim CFO Thomas Aebischer is heading the group that will lead what is set to become the ...
The creation of the world's largest aggregate company got closer to being a reality Monday as Holcim Ltd. filed the Lafarge merger with a French financial market regulator. In one of the final steps before the $47 billion merger is finalized, Holcim ...
3D mobile laser scanning offers quick and accurate inventory measurements Performing physical inventories of material stockpiles is a task that most aggregate companies see as a necessary evil — it is something that has to be done for accounting purposes, but ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1053 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company481 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register317 Views