Tags: aggregate consumption
The North America sand market will see huge growth over the next three to five years . According to new research by Raymond James & Associates, aggregate consumption will hit an estimated 78 million tons per year by 2016. A compound annual growth ...
P is for Pit A gravel pit that was a source of happy childhood memories showcases the evolution of mining technology. By Bill Langer pit, gravel noun – an open excavation from which gravel is, or has been, obtained. ‘the gravel pit whence the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 887 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers264 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views