Tags: aggregate consumption
The North America sand market will see huge growth over the next three to five years . According to new research by Raymond James & Associates, aggregate consumption will hit an estimated 78 million tons per year by 2016. A compound annual growth ...
P is for Pit A gravel pit that was a source of happy childhood memories showcases the evolution of mining technology. By Bill Langer pit, gravel noun – an open excavation from which gravel is, or has been, obtained. ‘the gravel pit whence the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry704 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets503 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant247 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views