Tags: Aggregate HiVol Body
Philippi-Hagenbuch has redesigned its Aggregate HiVol Body. The new body, developed for use in quarry environments, fits all brands of off-highway, rigid-frame haul trucks. Designed to match the life of the truck, the new body is said to decrease carryback of sticky ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets458 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views