Tags: Aggregate HiVol Body
Philippi-Hagenbuch has redesigned its Aggregate HiVol Body. The new body, developed for use in quarry environments, fits all brands of off-highway, rigid-frame haul trucks. Designed to match the life of the truck, the new body is said to decrease carryback of sticky ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success617 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies472 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting451 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned386 Views