Tags: Aggregate HiVol Body
Philippi-Hagenbuch has redesigned its Aggregate HiVol Body. The new body, developed for use in quarry environments, fits all brands of off-highway, rigid-frame haul trucks. Designed to match the life of the truck, the new body is said to decrease carryback of sticky ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views