Tags: Aggregate HiVol Body
Philippi-Hagenbuch has redesigned its Aggregate HiVol Body. The new body, developed for use in quarry environments, fits all brands of off-highway, rigid-frame haul trucks. Designed to match the life of the truck, the new body is said to decrease carryback of sticky ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year164 Views