Tags: Aggregate HiVol Body
Philippi-Hagenbuch has redesigned its Aggregate HiVol Body. The new body, developed for use in quarry environments, fits all brands of off-highway, rigid-frame haul trucks. Designed to match the life of the truck, the new body is said to decrease carryback of sticky ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas415 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents299 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views