Tags: Aggregate Industries U.S.
M&A Activity remains slow, but Martin Marietta and Lafarge swap assets The number of merger and acquisition transactions in North America was up 13 percent for the three quarters ending Sept. 30, 2011, while the total value of these transactions was ...
Aggregate Industries U.S., a member of the Holcim Group, recently donated concrete for a 9/11 memorial in Kensington, Md., that was officially dedicated on June 25, 2011. The dedication ceremony featured several speakers, including Richard Freedman, regional environmental land services manager ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 288 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America161 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views