Tags: Aggregate Industries US
The Illinois Department of Mines and Minerals has given Safety Achievement Awards to three Aggregate Industries US (AIUS) facilities. The award recognizes the facilities for accomplishing a Zero Lost Time Accident Rate in 2012, which is based on a company’s lost ...
Aggregate Industries US (AIUS), a Holcim Group Co., announced that a number of its facilities were awarded the Environmental Excellence and Community Relations Awards from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association. “We are extremely proud of our facilities for receiving ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Arkansas The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department selected the winning bids on $92.3 million in road projects, including ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year479 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries333 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan195 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs187 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding162 Views