Tags: aggregate loading
I took this video while visiting CalPortland's DuPont Pit in Washington. Aggregate material is being loaded onto a barge on Puget Sound for shipment. You can watch the video on our Facebook page or on our YouTube channel.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew160 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views