Tags: aggregate loading
I took this video while visiting CalPortland's DuPont Pit in Washington. Aggregate material is being loaded onto a barge on Puget Sound for shipment. You can watch the video on our Facebook page or on our YouTube channel.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views