Tags: Aggregate Resources Act
The Ontario Legislature presented the Report on the Review of the Aggregate Resources Act (ARA) last Wednesday. The report follows the legislature’s Standing Committee on General Government’s long review process, which began in March 2012. “The report recognizes the critical role that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1053 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company481 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register317 Views