Tags: aggregate resources
The availability of aggregate resources is a frequent challenge across the United States, and it is becoming particularly evident in California. Last year, the California Geological Survey identified permitted reserves, calculated projected demand, and updated the state’s data for the ...
What you see is what you get — in reel life and in real life. While eating dinner the other day, my wife asked what my next Carved In Stone article was going to be about. “What you see is what ...
Seeking the Philosopher's Stone From the father of soil mechanics to a fictional young wizard, many have sought mythical solutions to complex problems. Alchemists reasoned that the transmutation of cheap metals into gold could be affected by a dry powder made from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1146 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program539 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents205 Views