Tags: aggregate resources
The availability of aggregate resources is a frequent challenge across the United States, and it is becoming particularly evident in California. Last year, the California Geological Survey identified permitted reserves, calculated projected demand, and updated the state’s data for the ...
What you see is what you get — in reel life and in real life. While eating dinner the other day, my wife asked what my next Carved In Stone article was going to be about. “What you see is what ...
Seeking the Philosopher's Stone From the father of soil mechanics to a fictional young wizard, many have sought mythical solutions to complex problems. Alchemists reasoned that the transmutation of cheap metals into gold could be affected by a dry powder made from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned527 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies503 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting462 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views