Tags: aggregate resources
The availability of aggregate resources is a frequent challenge across the United States, and it is becoming particularly evident in California. Last year, the California Geological Survey identified permitted reserves, calculated projected demand, and updated the state’s data for the ...
What you see is what you get — in reel life and in real life. While eating dinner the other day, my wife asked what my next Carved In Stone article was going to be about. “What you see is what ...
Seeking the Philosopher's Stone From the father of soil mechanics to a fictional young wizard, many have sought mythical solutions to complex problems. Alchemists reasoned that the transmutation of cheap metals into gold could be affected by a dry powder made from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger405 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views