Tags: Aggregate Sustainability in California
Four major regions in California--San Diego, Sacramento, Fresno and the San Fernando Valley--are likely to deplete their permitted aggregate supply within the next decade, according to recent data from the California Geological Survey (CGS). CGS released in March its 2012 update ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park140 Views