Tags: aggregates company
Allan Myers expands its presence in the Northeast with the purchase of new assets, including two asphalt plants
Heavy civil construction and materials company Allan Myers has expanded their presence in the Northeast with the purchase of new assets in the region. Allan Myers announced in a press release that the company had purchased major assets from Daisy Construction and ...
Metso Minerals has appointed Scott Snyder as product manager of its Vibrating Product Line for North America. The appointment was effective July 1, 2010. Snyder will be based in Metso’s York, Pa., office. Snyder will assume the leadership of Metso's vibrating equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views