Tags: aggregates company
Allan Myers expands its presence in the Northeast with the purchase of new assets, including two asphalt plants
Heavy civil construction and materials company Allan Myers has expanded their presence in the Northeast with the purchase of new assets in the region. Allan Myers announced in a press release that the company had purchased major assets from Daisy Construction and ...
Metso Minerals has appointed Scott Snyder as product manager of its Vibrating Product Line for North America. The appointment was effective July 1, 2010. Snyder will be based in Metso’s York, Pa., office. Snyder will assume the leadership of Metso's vibrating equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs702 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views