Tags: aggregates facility
Lafarge is recalling 77 of its employees as early as today because of an uptick in demand for cement, the The Alpena News reports. The plant's employees were laid off in early April when the plant had a full inventory of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views