Tags: aggregates facility
Lafarge is recalling 77 of its employees as early as today because of an uptick in demand for cement, the The Alpena News reports. The plant's employees were laid off in early April when the plant had a full inventory of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry710 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets473 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant251 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views